This was the question I asked myself upon waking up this morning.
To say that a lot of things have happened in the last few days is an understatement.
So here I am, trying to make sense of what transpired while wondering what’s the next chapter going to be.
It’s always about moving on and forward.
This is something I keep close to my heart, regardless of what happened, good or bad.
I have always believed in growing from the experience.
Now I am actually taking this time to re-assess my life (and goals). It’s funny how situations make you realize the things you have overlooked in the process of your pursuit of happiness.
Before, I traded my personal time off for dating. My weekends for work. My health to earn money. My life to please others.
Well, not anymore.
I gained clarity.
Quite important when considering what’s next for me.
And this is what I figured out:
1. I want to focus on my Life Coaching and help others become their #bestmeever (shameless plug)
2. I want to become healthier and fitter and I should (and would!) find time to work out 3-4 times daily while eating mindfully.
3. Family time and time with close friends are non-negotiable.
4. Love (and work) can wait; my life can’t.
5. I deserve more so I won’t settle for less. I am worthy (note to thyself, daily)
6. Enjoy every single day. Make more memories. Live my purpose.
7. Grow my businesses. Welcome new opportunities.
8. Love myself more.
So in a nutshell, you might ask, what’s next for me?
My #bestmeever ❤️